Seamless hotel check-in & hands-free acess solution
Yikes was building a proprietary, patented sensor to unlock doors and access that would revolutionize the hospitality industry. They needed a highly dynamic and expert team to help them build the next-generation of hospitality mobile solutions. Our team demonstrated that it can meet the performance and security requirements. They needed quick iterations of prototypes, but also they needed their core system to have a solid foundation and built independently to ensure robustness, security and resilience.
- Mobile architecture
- Mobile app design and user experience
- We delivered a robust and secure plug & play mobile engine (iOS & Android SDK)
- The mobile engine is power efficient and reacts to the environment to service when appropriate
- iOS & Android native (Objective-C / Swift, Java)
- Core Bluetooth / Android Bluetooth
- iPad design & development (Hotel Front-Desk management app)
- RFID tags, reading, writing, encoding (retrofit solution)
- Custom micro-proximity communication protocol design & implementation (Bluetooth 4.X)
- Cloud connectivity & APIs.
- Offline functionality.
- iBeacon detection & Automatic app wake-up.
- AES encryption to avoid replay-attacks.
- Other proprietary algorithms to provide a seamless and reliable experience.
We took the time to consult with their previous experiences (they had developed a prototype before) and proposed a new approach that would lower considerably the risk of under-performing and exposing to security breaches. Since these 2 aspects were dominant, we designed our designs, architecture and code around them and quickly started delivering prototypes to the client for evaluation and feedback. They were impressed and our app was used at luxury hotel in NYC and Chicago over the next few years.
Already know the details of your project?
1 (438) 238-3173
4388, St-Denis Street, Suite 200
H2J 2L1 Montreal, QC Canada
Toronto, ON Canada
MON - FRI: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
SAT - SUN: Closed
2021 - Designed and Built by Yamm Software Inc.