1. Your idea is taken through our validation and creation process to build prototype with your participation and feedback.
2. The approved prototype is handed over to our design and engineering departments for the final design touch, specifications and development.
3. A project manager establishes the communication process and channels to allow you to be involved in the project and stay informed of the progress, the decisions and the challenges.
4. Initial specifications and features are now clearly defined. The design, engineering and QA teams will now proceed to the building phase.
5. You will receive early and regular access to the app or product versions. Feedback and change requests are collected and reviewed on a weekly or semi-weekly basis.
6. Once all the features have been implemented and the specifications are final, our team will setup the delivery process and implement the automated release tests and process.
7. The app is ready for launch! Time to celebrate and make the official announcement.